The aim of education within the Computer control systems engineering specialization of II degree studies is to prepare specialists with competencies necessary to appear and function in today's international job market, having extensive knowledge in the field of automation used in industry, control systems, and operation of mechanical equipment. The studies on this specialization are conducted exclusively in English.
The significant advantages of the "Computer control systems engineerinng" area of study at the second degree program are:
- staff largely composed of practitioners and academics with many years of experience and scientific accomplishments,
- comprehensive laboratory facilities in the field of automation and metrology,
- access to labs after school hours,
- Microsoft's MSDNAA freeware and SOLID Edge software (CAD software),
- the possibility to study abroad at Erasmus mobility exchange,
- e-learning platrofm.